Thursday, February 11, 2010

It's been Wilder...


I've made my decision. I spent a few sleepless nights contemplating my job options. I thought about my family's future. I thought about my future. I thought about which way I should go and where will it take me. I thought about it all for about a week. I probably made it more difficult than it really was but, I felt the pressure of it all. I am now confident that I made the right choice. I took the job with the people I had the best connection with, the best work environment, the best benefits, and the job which I felt had the most opportunities. I took the position which I felt that I could make a greater impact. I just can't wait to make my presence felt...

It was a time for a change, even though it was a change that was going to happen if I found a job or not. I'm going to miss my Wilder days. These last six years all have been great. The people I work with provide great service to the community and bring good to people in bad situations. It's very satisfying to know that there are still people and places out there with such a big helping hand. People just need to learn how to grab the hand to pull them through their tough times. I will miss working with all these difference makers but, it's time to end this chapter and start a new one...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails