Thursday, February 11, 2010

Almost Paradise...


It's almost time to relax. My last day at Wilder will be next week and then it's off to PARADISE before I start my new job. There's so much to do next week. Laundry, packing, passports, and battery charging. I can't wait. This will be the first full family vacation since we had Emma and Layla. We've gone other places before but, this will be a full blown vacation with nothing to do but get soaked in the sun, enjoy some great food, and just do nothing. We'll be heading to Cancun to stay at the Azul Sensatori Beach Resort. I can't wait for the fine dining, white sandy beaches, and the sun. My girls are going to love it. I'll be posting pictures as soon as we get back. It's going to be unforgettable...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails